**Seniors: Have you received a scholarship? Come tell us about it ASAP so we can recognize your accomplishment and invite you to this year's VISD Scholarship Ceremony!**
Interested in a scholarship opportunity?
Click the corresponding link below to fill out an application.
$$$ Additional Resources Located At The Bottom Of This Web Page $$$
To apply for local scholarships, download and print out the scholarship you are interested in. More local scholarships are located on the GenTX-Victoria website ( https://gentxvictoria.com/
). For tips on being a successful local or national scholarship applicant refer to the "Scoop on Scholarships
Scholarship application deadlines are shown at the end of the scholarship title in month-day-year (MM-DD-YY) format.
Stay up to Date about Incoming Scholarships
Receive all the latest news about the Career and College Center by signing up for our text message reminds and receive your college knowledge event reminders via text message!
Texas State University now offers three Assured Scholarships, which are guaranteed to all qualified students and are renewable for four years.
- President's Honor Scholarship
- Texas State Achievement Scholarship
- Texas State Distinguished Scholarship
You don't need to apply for these scholarships - they are awarded automatically to every student whose academic record meets the required qualifications. For full details and more information on all of Texas State's scholarship options Click Here.
The ExpoMarketing "Women in Business" scholarship program is part of ExpoMarketing's effort to
help those who demonstrate high academic achievement, exceptional leadership qualities and
involvement with community service defray the costs of obtaining their education.
- Award: $1,000
- Deadline: December 1, 2019
- Eligibility: Applicant must be a woman who is currently an undergraduate student pursuing a career in business. Upload most recent transcript to scholarship page or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click Here to Apply
2019 Hammett, Bellin & Oswald Law & Justice Scholarship
- Hammett, Bellin & Oswald, LLC are pleased to offer the 2019 Hammett, Bellin & Oswald Law & Justice Scholarship. This Scholarship is open to all first year freshman who will be attending an accredited College or University during the 2019-2020 school year (current high school seniors are eligible to apply). Special consideration will be given to a student who is interested in pursuing a career in law and meets the requirements. $750.00 will be awarded to one student for use towards their school costs.
- Award: $750
- Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Eligibility: Applicant must be enrolled in and plan to attend a college/university during the 2019-2020 school year, proof of enrollment to an accredited college/university, & have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Click Here To Apply
How to Apply for Imagine America Foundation (IAF) Scholarships
Applying for Scholarships- If you can conquer the latest video game or understand how to use all the bells and whistles on your phone, then you won't have any problems getting through our application process.
But first... If you are unsure where you would like to attend school, try checking out our colleges here!
We encourage all students looking to apply for scholarships to career and technical colleges to take a few minutes to take the steps laid out on the website.
- After you read these steps, take a look at the list of things you can do next while your application is processing. To follow these steps, click here
How RaiseMe works:
Add Your Achievements: Add your course grades, clubs, sports, volunteer activities, and more to your portfolio.
Earn Scholarships: For each achievement, you'll earn scholarships from colleges, which you'll be awarded when you attend that college.
Discover Colleges: Follow colleges you want to learn more about and find which ones are the best fit for you.
OppU Achievers Scholarship [Essay]
- Deadline: Winners for the OppU Achievers Scholarship are selected four times a year, with submission deadlines on September 30, December 31, March 31, and June 30.
- Eligibility: To be eligible for the OppU Achievers Academic Departments Scholarship, a student must:
- Be enrolled full time in high school or at least part time in college, graduate, professional, or trade school.
- Award: $2,500
- GPA: 3
- More Info & Application
Digital Privacy Scholarship: Provided by Digital Responsibility
Course Hero: Monthly Scholarship
- It's quick and easy to apply for a $5,000 scholarship! A new winner is chosen every month.
- Award: Up to $5,000
- Deadline: Monthly Basis [This Month: 5/31/19]
- Eligibility: Open to permanent U.S. residents
- At least 16 years old as of date of entry
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or University
- Refer to "The Rules" on the website for more about eligibility
- Ways to Apply Click Here
Leavitt Machinery (LM) Scholarship Program
- Award: $500
- Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Eligibility: The LM Scholarship provides a $500 scholarship to a student that is -
- Currently enrolled or expects to be enrolled in a degree plan of two years or more by September
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher & submit an answer to the essay question prior to the submission deadline.
- Be a U.S. or Canadian resident
- ****Printable LM Scholarship flyer located at the right of the web page****
- Click Here To Apply
The Advocates Scholarship Essay
- At the Advocates, we are committed to continual education and believe that through education we better ourselves and our communities. Understanding the financial burden higher education can bring to students and their families, we are offering our help to you through our Advocates Scholarship.
- Award: $1,000
- Deadline: Biannual
- Fall Term: December 15th
- Spring Term: May 30th
- Eligibility: All prospective or current students enrolled in an accredited university or college, located within the United States may submit an application.
- Click Here For Essay Rules & Application
In 2020, MASBA will be recognizing members of the Class of 2020 with:
* One MASBA scholarship for every MASBA district of less than 1,000 students,
* Two MASBA scholarships for every MASBA ESC and for every MASBA district of 1,000 to 10,000 students.
* Three MASBA scholarships for every MASBA district with more than 10,000 students.
The application for our 2020 MASBA Scholarships must be completed online before 9:00 p.m. CST on April 1, 2020. All students who will graduate from our MASBA member districts in 2020 are eligible. The student’s electronic signature on the last page of the application attests to the fact that s/he completed this application him/herself and that all responses are true.
Before you begin, please be prepared to respond to the following:
· Personal information: Name, high school, school district, personal email, phone, & mailing address.
· Extracurriculars: A list of the extracurricular and/or co-curricular activities in which you’ve participated during your high school studies. (500 characters max)
· Service: The number of community service hours you will have completed during your high school studies prior to graduation. (3 characters max)
· Plans after high school: Where & what you hope to study after high school. (250 characters max)
· Obstacles: The greatest obstacle(s) you’ve overcome in life. (500 character max)
· Giving back: How you imagine yourself contributing to the Mexican American and/or Hispanic/Latino community in the future, including how you might provide a “hand-up” to other students. (500 character max)