Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA)
- Be sure to fill out FASFA! Here is more info from College Board:
"The FAFSA is the form you need to fill out to apply for federal and state grants, loans, and work-study funds to help you pay for your or your child's college tuition. The form asks questions about your family's financial status to determine the amount of aid you qualify for. You must submit a FAFSA to receive any federal aid."
- The FASFA application for seniors planning to attend college/ university in Fall 2020 opens October 1, 2019!
- Please check with your collegiate institution(s) of choice for specific FAFSA submission deadlines!
- Additional Information: https://parents.collegeboard.org/planning-for-college/applications-and-admission/getting-financial-aid?SFMC_cid=EM146431-&rid=166260484
- Complete the FAFSA application here: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa
- Note: You will need access to your family's 2018 tax return information.